Inspiring. Challenging. Fulfilling.
We are committed to introducing fresh ideas whilst at the same time upholding our long standing principles and traditions of excellence, quality service and fun.
We take great pride in training, developing, nurturing our students into some of the most successful professionals and managers in the industry.
We aim to give our students every opportunity to make a difference to our Club. To enable this we run a number of placement schemes that offer a range of options for driven and ambitious people to develop their expertise and play a key part in the future of the Club.
All of our schemes include an element of core skills development, the purpose of which is to give all students cross-divisional experience and opportunities to work across multiple sections of the Club.
Beyond that, each scheme provides more specific experience, specialist or generalist, as well as technical training within the chosen area of the placement.
We offer a range of 6 or 12 month placement opportunities in a number of departments at the Club:
- Golf – Pro Shop, Caddy and Greenkeeping
- Food & Beverage – The Grill, Banqueting, Conference, Burma Bar and Kitchen
- Front of House – Front Office, Housekeeping, Reservations and Concierge
During your placement at Wentworth you will receive:
- A structured review session every 3 months
- An assigned mentor to support your learning
- The opportunity to support Wentworth on great occasions such as tennis tournaments, members events and golf days
- Have a dedicated personal development plan that supports your own career aspirations
Experience Wentworth, and discover what it is like to be a part of a continuously developing, internationally renowned Club.
To find out more about our fantastic opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know more about you and what you are looking for from a placement at Wentworth.